- Model NO.: AF-105
- Plastic Processed: EPE
- Type: Film Extruder
- Screw: Single-Screw
EPE Foam Sheet Extrusion Line is mainly used to produce EPE sheets. Using PE granule, by process of heating, melting, extruding, curing, foaming and forming to stick, tube, U type, V type and fruit net. Its main features are noise and heat insulation, cushion protection, friction avoid, water, decay and moisture resistance, good elasticity, etc. It can make 0.5-28mm sheet material. It also can produce all kinds of packing and filling materials by coating or laminating. These products are widely used to pack electron, electric equipment, arts and crafts, ceramic, lamp, computer products and furniture.
1. Screw: It is made of the top quality 38CrMnALAn azotized steel. Thermal and azotized treatment and special surface plating make the screw is with high intensity, high rigidity and long life. The screws diameter is 105mm, length is 4740mm (two-sect style), L/D=1: 55. This feature improves the plastifyig ability and quality of the screw.
2. Material-Feeding Sector: Two ends of it are connected to the cylinder and gear box. From here the raw material is sent to the extruder. The user should keep some cooling water in circulation in order to prevent the temperature arising, which will result in pastiness, agglomeration of the raw-material, and even block the material-feeding hole.
3. Butane Input and Butane Pump: The butane pump is a high pressure measuring pump. This pump jets the deliquesced butane into cylinder by a high-pressure of 100-150Mpa.
4. Input of anti-shrinkage and anti-shrinkage pump: The anti-shrinkage pump send the heated anti-shrinkage into cylinder by a pressure of 10-15Mpa. The melted anti-shrinkage mixes with LDPE in the entrance of anti-shrinkage.
5. Die-Head: Melted raw material is extruded from here. The raw material starts to foam when goes through the die-lip. The thickness of EPE sheet depends on the die-lip and pulling speed.
6. Shaping drum: The thickness of EPE sheet depends on this part. So the cooling water, cooling air are provided by this part.